1. Do i need to clean flash for every new BiTGApps release ?
No, You don’t have to clean install, whenever a new BiTGApps update come. You can simply dirty install over last BiTGApps installation.
2. Do i need to re-install BiTGApps EVERY time, I update my ROM ?
Probably not. If your ROM supports addon.d backup functionality, it’s not necessary to install BiTGApps with each ROM update, as long as you don’t manually wipe the System partition. The backup script will backup your installed GApps and restores them after your ROM has been updated. However, it is a good idea to install an updated GApps from time to time as functionality may be added or improvements made.
3. I am getting connection error with Google Playstore. How to fix this ?
Simply allow ‘Mobile data & Wi-Fi’ access to Google Playstore from its own settings. Why these permissions are not granted by default is still unknown. Do not forget to check ‘Installation Notes’ attached with Download Page.
4. Google Playstore is force closing right after its launch, How to fix this ?
It is caused by background update of Google Playstore and Play Support Libraries. You don’t need to fix this. Once background update is done, everything will return back to normal. These apps update on their own.
5. How to Create/Edit configuation file and where to place this before installation ?
You can Create/Edit configuation file in Android or Linux machine, for Windows OS Text-File-Format must be UNIX/OSX. Notepad++ can be used to Create/Edit. It is available for both Windows and Linux OS. On Android, you can have text editor of your choice. This file must be placed in your device internal storage before installation.
6. LineageOS Recovery does not support data decryption. How to use configuation file with it ?
With LineageOS Recovery, Adding configuation file to internal storage will not work. Because of encrypted data partition. You need to re-pack GApps package with file. The file must goes in root of un-packed GApps package else it won’t work.
7. I am getting force close in ‘X’ application after using uninstaller. How to fix this ?
1. Force stop that application
2. Clear data of application
3. Clear cache of application
8. I am getting connection error with Google Playstore. How to fix this ?
Allow network access to Google Services Sometimes both Google Play Services and Google Play Store will appear offline. You cannot sign-in or download Apps from Play Store.
Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store and Google Play Services > Mobile data & WiFi > toggle Allow Network Access.
9. I am unable to understand file format. How to choose correct file ?